PART TIME FRONT DESK ASSISTANT
Part time front desk assistant needed for a busy, growing group mental health practice in Roslindale. Professional, collaborative, growth-oriented environment, in which all staff are valued and have a voice. Practice is ending the first year of it’s existence, has been growing in leaps and bounds and would like to create this position to support therapists working evenings and our wonderful clients who come for appointments then. Responsibilities include greeting clients, collecting and organizing copayments, maintaining professional environment, supporting therapists while they work, answering phones. Great opportunity for social work or psychology graduate student wanting to learn about private practice opportunities and how the field works. Company is growing, many opportunities to help shape and support this into the future.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and writing skills
- Ability to multi-task and attend to small details
- Skilled at MAC Computers, proficient in QuickBooks, Word, Excel, other practice management software
- Internet research skills, marketing experience
- Adheres to dress code
- Previous experience in an administrative capacity preferred
Hours: Monday through Thursday 5-8 pm
Rate of pay: $12 to $14 per hour depending on experience
To find out more, email Jen Erbe Leggett or by calling 857-273-2123.